- Women human rights defenders (20) Apply Women human rights defenders filter
- Extrajudicial killings (7) Apply Extrajudicial killings filter
- Advocacy (6) Apply Advocacy filter
- Grassroots human rights defenders (5) Apply Grassroots human rights defenders filter
- Capacity Building (5) Apply Capacity Building filter
- Exiled human rights defenders (5) Apply Exiled human rights defenders filter
- Land rights (4) Apply Land rights filter
- Events (4) Apply Events filter
- Indigenous peoples (3) Apply Indigenous peoples filter
- Kenya (2) Apply Kenya filter
- Justice and Rule of Law (1) Apply Justice and Rule of Law filter
- Demonstration (1) Apply Demonstration filter
- Lawyers at Risk (1) Apply Lawyers at Risk filter
- Criminalisation (1) Apply Criminalisation filter
- Elections (1) Apply Elections filter
15 June 2016In early June, Mathare Social Justice Centre (MSJC) and PAWA254 collaborated on a graffiti workshop in Mathare to officially launch MSJC’s ‘Art against violence’ campaign.
2 April 2016In March and April Kenyan HRD Gacheke Gachihi from Bunge la Mwananchi and Mathare Social Justice Centre has been on a highly successful speaking tour through the UK, the Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland and Ireland, following a three-month fellowship at the University of York.
19 March 2016From 14-18 March PBI Kenya organised and facilitated a human rights training at Lake Elementaita, led by three experienced defence lawyers practising in the UK and Dubai.