- Women human rights defenders (36) Apply Women human rights defenders filter
- Kenya (33) Apply Kenya filter
- Advocacy (33) Apply Advocacy filter
- Grassroots human rights defenders (32) Apply Grassroots human rights defenders filter
- Extrajudicial killings (24) Apply Extrajudicial killings filter
- Justice and Rule of Law (21) Apply Justice and Rule of Law filter
- Capacity Building (21) Apply Capacity Building filter
- Economic and Social Rights (7) Apply Economic and Social Rights filter
- Events (6) Apply Events filter
- Exiled human rights defenders (5) Apply Exiled human rights defenders filter
2 April 2016In March and April Kenyan HRD Gacheke Gachihi from Bunge la Mwananchi and Mathare Social Justice Centre has been on a highly successful speaking tour through the UK, the Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland and Ireland, following a three-month fellowship at the University of York.
19 March 2016From 14-18 March PBI Kenya organised and facilitated a human rights training at Lake Elementaita, led by three experienced defence lawyers practising in the UK and Dubai.